aspect:ratio Version History
Jul 2, 2020
- Support for iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro screen sizes.
- Values are selected on tap so you can immediately start typing instead of having to delete the current value before typing the new one.
- Made the aspect ratio preview larger.
- Made hiding the keyboard faster.
- To simplify the aspect ratio double tapping is now on the preview rather than on the background.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when adding a preset.
- Fixed the animation bounce on the preview when changing size.
Apr 12, 2015
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Added a rectangle on top of the ratios where you can visually see the proportion of your current ratio.
- Added buttons to switch the values from/to either side you prefer.
Mar 7, 2014
- Added editable presets. You can now edit, add, and reorder the presets.
- Added help view, access it by tapping '?' on the settings.
Oct 27, 2013
- Fixed a bug that was caused when the device's localization was set to use commas instead of points for the decimal separator and would prevent the app from calculating the values.
Sep 18, 2013