Reuk Version History
Dec 4, 2017
May 29, 2017
- Show a loupe when focusing so you can make sure your photo is focused correctly.
- Show a vertical level in addition to the horizontal level.
Dec 12, 2016
- Disabled the rotating of the preview photos when shooting RAW because iOS 10.2 fixed the issue, which meant that instead of fixing it, it was now undoing it.
Oct 17, 2016
- Added Taptic Feedback when changing ISO or shutter speed on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Autoexposure when launching is now more reliable [again].
- Updated JPSVolumeButtonHandler so that hopefully fixed a crash related to the use of the volume buttons as a shutter button.
Oct 4, 2016
- Support for choosing between the wide angle and telephoto lenses of the iPhone 7 Plus.
- On the iPhone 7 Plus, choose your favorite camera to always open the app to that focal length.
- Histogram now shows correct values on the iPhone 7 Plus.
- RAW settings will now always appear when available, previously they didn't show if the settings were opened while using the front camera.
- Will now use Optical Image Stabilization when available.
- When changing from the front to the back camera on the iPhone 7 Plus it will now switch back to the last used back camera, instead of always switching to the wide camera.
- Crash related to the use of the torch mode.
Sep 13, 2016
- Requires iOS 10.
- Take RAW photos!! Choose between taking photos as RAW, RAW + JPEG, or JPEG. [Available only on the iPhone 6s or newer].
- 3D Touch shortcuts to choose the shooting mode [RAW, RAW + JPEG, or JPEG].
- Does a better job at figuring out autoexposure when launching the app.
Jun 20, 2016
- Histogram was not working on some devices like the iPhone 5 and 4s.
Jun 15, 2016
- Added the option to show a live histogram to help you better expose your photos.
- Device EXIF information for iPhone SE was added.
- Incorrect device on EXIF information for photos taken with an iPhone 6s or 6s plus.
Dec 17, 2015
- Updated Watch App for watchOS 2. Photos appear on the watch much faster!
- Saves some extra EXIF data that wasn't saving correctly before.
- Changed the fastest shutter speed available, which for some reason was only 1/1000, now it's up to 1/8000 [depending on your device].
Jun 10, 2015
- Watch App: take photos, set a timer, or adjust the exposure and white balance straight from Reuk for Apple Watch.
Apr 16, 2015
- The flash buttons won't disappear after switching between the front and back cameras anymore.
Mar 2, 2015
- The photo viewer is much smoother now, easier to zoom and pan and also supports orientation changes.
- Ported Help and Licenses views from WebViews to UIKit, they load much faster now.
- Improved look of the link to Instagram.
- Added link to review Reuk on the App Store.
- If you have Twitterrific, Tweetbot, or the Twitter app, the link to @manolosprt now opens in them.
- When tapping the email button you can now send the email without leaving the app and it will attach device model, iOS version, and Reuk version to the message.
- The values Shutter Speed/ISO values won't jump around unpredictably when changing them after an autoexposure.
Jan 9, 2015
- Tap and hold the WB button to calculate the White Balance automatically.
- Added link to @ReukCam on Instagram on the settings.
- Now asks for camera roll permissions on launch, not after taking the first photo, which should make the first run experience a little better.
- Visual bug on the iPhone 4s.
Dec 27, 2014